Jimmy D'z Snow CarverTM,
is an exciting new powerboard, that is ready for production.
Jim Decker has perfected the motorized snowboard
with a unique, precision weight balance design.
The rider is propelled by the engine and track,
experiencing the thrill of carving and maneuvering turns
and speed in the open space. Have a few hills in your
area,the Snow CarverTM goes up and down hills too,
Click here to Watch the Video!!!
* Weight Shift Turnability.
|Motorized - Powered Snowboard
* Summer / fall, 2000, James E. Decker jr. builds his first powered snowboard prototype.
* Winter 2000 / 2001, tested newly developed prototype Michigan and Indiana. Photo on right.
* Spring / summer 2001, builds second prototype
* Summer / fall 2001, shows # two to
his patent lawyers * October 6, 2001, files for a patent.
* Winter 2001 /2002, tested # two in Michigan and Indiana. Picture of Snow CarverTM debuts on Powerboarding.Com
* Spring / Summer / Fall 2002, builds # 3, 4, & 5. # 3, 4, & 5 all have newly configured connection piece.
* Summer, 2002, creates Jimmy D¹z Powered Snowboard Co. LLC.
* December 26, 2002, tested # 3, 4, & 5 in 9 inches of fresh snow in Indiana . Video used from this event to later appear on Web site.
* Summer, 2003, creates www.jimmydz.com
* March 2, 2004 receives patent # 6,698,540 for ³motorized snowboard².
* The Snow CarverTM is scheduled for procuction in the fall of 2006.
How does it work?
This unique system
is the closest mechanical
Snow CarverTM with snowboard $3,550 plus applicable sales tax and shipping.
Snow CarverTM without snowboard $3,300 plus applicable sales
tax and shipping.